Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza is a trendy and hip resort on the Balearic island of Ibiza, Spain. It’s an adult only hotel where the hedonistic lifestyle of Ibiza is emphasised through luxurious rooms, a sophisticated range of amenities, great food & drinks, and a wonderful Mediterranean island vibe.
The island of Ibiza is world-famous for its nightlife, excellent cuisine and the bohemian atmosphere. It is a place where the rich and famous mingle with artists, music and design lovers. A place where the beauty of nature and humanity is celebrated. But also an inspiring place, which triggers innovation and creativity. Some of Europe’s most beautiful landscapes set the tone for an island getaway that is always beautiful and never boring.
On the west side of the island, near the town of San Antonio, Amàre Ibiza offers a perfect habitat for a true Ibiza experience. The hotel is located right on the beach of the picturesque Bou Cove, which offers great views on the ocean and San Antonio bay. Ibiza airport is located about a 40 minutes’ drive away, and San Antoni de Portmany is only 4 kilometres down the road. Ibiza town can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
The Amàre group consists out of a beach hotel in Marbella and a beach hotel in Ibiza. The brand defines itself as “Urban Style Beach hotels where adults can enjoy holidays with all the sensuality of the Mediterranean as a backdrop”. And it’s true, the Mediterranean is not only a region, it is lifestyle filled with hedonistic pleasure, great food and drinks, and a general “love of life”. The facilities at Amàre Ibiza make sure that you can experience this lifestyle during your stay. Three swimming pools, several bars and restaurants, a gym and wellness and a vibrant atmosphere make it easy to socialize with other guests and enjoy the best what Ibiza has to offer. There is also a direct access to a dock, which makes a great starting point to explore the sea and the bay of San Antonio. The design of the public spaces at the resort is contemporary and stylish, with bright colours, lots of light, and natural tones. Elegant artworks and colourful decorations complete the wonderful atmosphere.
Rooms & Suites
At Amàre Ibiza, guests have the choice between 5 room different room types with or without (partial) sea views. The design of the rooms is compact, elegant and comfortable, with lots of light colours and glass rain showers. Amenities include LED televisions, Air conditioning, Hair-dryers, & Molton Brown amenities
Over 80% of rooms have sea views and most have a terrace as well. The following room types are available:
- Room ‘I Was Here’: an elegant, bright room with rain shower, which measures 16 up to 27 sqm.
- Room ‘Keep The Secret’: this room measures up to 24 sqm and boasts views of the pool or the sea .
- Room ‘Make It Happen’: a spacious room type of up to 23 sqm with partial sea views
- Room ‘Oh Là Là’: a more luxurious room type , which measures up to 24 sqm with sea views
- Suite ‘Dolce Vita’: the nicest room type, boasting sea views (facing the bay, the pool or the sunset) which measures up to 49 sqm. Some of them have a round bathtub.
The last four categories also offer the option to upgrade to a room with access to ”The One”, a private lounge where snacks and drinks are served during the day and evening.
The facilities at Amàre Ibiza guarantee that you won’t be bored and have a great Ibiza experience during your stay:
- The so-called “Amàre Club” offers three exclusive spaces to lounge and relax.
- “Amàre Pool” features two outdoor swimming pools, plenty of sunbeds and a Jacuzzi.
- On the rooftop terrace, there is another and stunning infinity pool which boasts amazing views on the ocean.
- At Amàre Beach, guests can relax beach-side with direct access to the Bou Inlet.
- The Amàre Lounge is another spot for relaxing and lounging and enjoy culinary delights from the Mediterranean.
It can get quite busy at the pools (and restaurants) in the high season, so make sure to book ahead.
Art is important at Amàre Ibiza as well. The hotel has partnered with Spanish acclaimed photographer Jordí Gómez and hosted a unique and firest Amàre Art Series during our stay. Jordí works with A-list celebrities and famous fashion and his works gave the hotel an extra sexy and hedonistic layer. The wonderful, colourful and glossy photos gave extra glamour to the hotel spaces and inserted an extra later of elegance. There is an outdoor car park, too, which is very convenient when you have a rental car you need to park every day.
Amàre Beach Hotel Ibiza is known for some great culinary highlights in San Antonio:
- Mare Nostrum restaurant: the day here starts with a great buffet breakfast by the Mediterranean. For dinner, show cooking and an extensive buffet awaits the guest. There are international fusion dishes, great pizza’s and pasta’s, and an array of vegan dishes as well. Highlights include the Amare tuna tataki, the Vegan mushrooms and chia burguer served with mushrooms, avocado, cherry toamtoes and canons, and the Vegan Madagascar vainilla ice cream.
- Hayaca is the inventive Latin American restaurant from Michelin starred chef Mauricio Giovanni. This renowned Argentine chef lives in Marbella, where he runs the famous fine dining restaurant Messina. At Hayaca, the chef serves a fusion of creative flavours from different Latin American countries. Make sure to try the traditional white fish ceviche, red onion, Lime Juice, chili, sweet potato, coriander and corn; the baked fish in coconut sauce with white rice; and the pork Cheek Tacos with grilled peppers with chilies, shredded pork cheeks, cream cheese, pickled onion and coriander. For dessert, the grilled pineapple with pisco soda is a must-try as well. Hayaca is located on Amàre Ibiza’s rooftop and boasts incredible views on the ocean and San Antonio bay.
- Also on the rooftop, guests can discover the Belvue Rooftop & Cocktail bar by Diego Cabrera. Amazing cocktails are served here, with an eye for detail and full of flavour. Our recommendations here are the Frozen Amàre, the Mojito and the Tónico Sprenger with infused gin. When night falls, the rooftop becomes an amazing places to see the sun set in the ocean and to dance to great beats in good company.
- At all drinking and dining outlets, there is a very interesting wine list available as well. Make sure to sample some great Spanish wines while you are here! Mark-ups are remarkably low on the more expensive bottles, so there are some bargain deals to be made here (like the Spanish Vega Sicilia Valbuena, for example).
Amàre Ibiza is a great option for this that want to experience the true Ibiza vibe. Beautiful, modern rooms; an artistic design; great facilities including two pools and a rooftop pool; an amazing atmosphere; and great gastronomy: this hotel has it all!
Carrer La Rioja, 9, 07829 Sant Josep de sa Talaia