Elounda Beach Hotel & Villas, Crete is a world-class resort at the Northern part of Crete. The resort, a Leading Hotels of the World property, is a true culinary destination with an amazing variety of Greek & International restaurants. Guests enjoy and discover the fascinating world of fine dining. Relaxation, service and excellence are the characteristics of the Elounda Beach Villas and travellers visiting the resort quickly understand why. Combining contemporary elegance with unique scenery, Elounda Beach Hotel & Villas offers an unforgettable culinary journey from Mediterranean to Asian flavours.
Located on the northeast coast of Crete, the largest and most populous island of Greece. The seafront Elounda Beach Hotel & Villas, a Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, impresses with a unique waterfront location. Elounda Beach is one of the prettiest beaches in Crete and a well-protected bay. This exclusive resort offers breath-taking views over the Mirabello Bay, a unique oasis of luxury and excellent taste in 40 acres of colourful gardens.
Chauffeured service is available for airport and port transfers by luxury car or helicopter. It takes a 40 minute drive from Heraklion International Airport “Nikos Kazantzakis”, which is served by several daily flights from Athens and other major European cities. Heraklion Port, a 45 minute drive, offers also connections to nearby islands and Agios Nikolaos Port is only 10 minutes away from the resort.
Rooms & Villas
Elounda Beach Hotel & Villas, Crete has a stunning array of accommodation from the new spacious ultra-modern waterfront Dreamline suites, the hi-tech Yachting Villas to the Top-notch Platinum Club villas, with private heated pools. Accommodation is spread over the main building with classic and deluxe rooms, suites. Bungalow suites, sea-front villas, island villas, family villas and grand villas are additional possibilities offered to please guests with various options.
Completely renovated with an impressive design, the Dreamline Villas are stylishly decorated and have a spacious open-plan living room and bedroom. The bathroom has a Jacuzzi bathtub, separate shower cabin, some with steam bath and a TV. The spacious terrace leads to a private, temperature-controlled swimming pool with a whirlpool and “Counter Current” feature for more intense exercising. Unique as well is the platform which offers direct access to the sea, designed exclusively for these suites.
Hotel Assets and Experiences
The Espace Vitalité Chenot Crete is a wellness centre in which the hotel guests can choose wellbeing and vitality programmes, beauty treatments, fitness and wellness facilities to help them relax, restore and rejuvenate during their period of stay all according to the principles of Biontology.
Guests enjoy a wide variety of leisure activities giving them the unique opportunity to create an own tailor-made holiday experience. From white sandy beaches, with umbrellas & sun beds to the outdoor seawater swimming pool. Extensive gardens with walking paths, open-air amphitheatre for movies & shows, children’s supervised animation programs, five floodlit tennis courts, volleyball, badminton, basketball, mini golf, water sports and diving center. Various boat trips are also possible.
Gastronomy: Wining & Dining
One of the biggest assets of Elounda Beach is the amazing food and beverage offer. The property features an amazing variety of restaurants and bars. In addition, the combination with the Elounda Palace Hotel even enlarges the F&B possibilities.
- Dionysos: Named after the hedonistic God of Wine, Dionysos, is the fine dining restaurant of the resort. Chef Albert Hazma and his team indulge all your senses with a modern cuisine. Inside or outside at the terrace, guests can enjoy a superb blend of Mediterranean gastronomy with contemporary influences. Like cod fish with a beetroot risotto and saffron aioli, salmon tataki with miso and quinoa or lamb in two versions. The filet and a lamb gyoza with eggplant textures and tomato confit.
- Blue Lagoon: The Japanese-Peruvian sensation, known as Nikkei, offers guests a harmonious synthesis between the culinary tradition of Peru and Japan. Signature chef Stamatis Tsilias and chef Panagiotis Somalakis lift up the experience with the authentic concept at a stunning seafront location. Not to miss are the ceviche dishes with the catch of the day or tuna tartar with foie gras and caviar. Its acclaimed sushi bar is of the highest standard, providing classic and internationally adored sushi cuisine as well.
- Kafenion: At restaurant Kafenion you can sample the authentic delights of the world-renowned Cretan cuisine. Pure, simple homemade-style delights are served in a charming and laid-back setting of a traditional Greek village square, refreshingly shaded by olive trees and only a stone’s throw away from the beach. A must visit during your stay.
- Argonaut: Known for its great variety of Italian dishes and seaside view, Argonaut is the perfect spot for a lunch or tasteful dinner. Indulge yourself with the Argonaut’s healthy, enticing Mediterranean snacks during the luncheon hours. At evenings, the seaside restaurant serves a more extended menu with the best Italy has to offer.
- Themed dinners: Elounda Beach Hotel and Villas Crete is also known for its special themed evenings. When visiting the resort a Greek night, Lobster night or Fish dinner event, is a must try.
- Veghera Jetty Bar: One of the best spots of the area is for sure the Veghera Jetty bar. Sitting at this bar, which is surrounded by sea, conjures the feeling of being on a glamorous private island. Refreshing cocktails and friendly staff make Veghera the ideal place to enjoy a pre-dinner drink at sunset, or after dinner drinks that can take you to the early hours.
- Artemis: Artemis restaurant serves as the breakfast area but also as a buffet dining venue. At breakfast Artemis ensures with a wide buffet variety and several live cooking counters or smoothie bar, for a great start of the day.
- Ariadne at Elounda Bay Palace: Guests can also enjoy the wide range of restaurants of neighbouring hotel Elounda Bay Palace. Ariadne is a classic seaside tavern with grilled fish, meats, delicious fresh salads and other appetising regional specialties.
- Wine Cellar: Awarded with the distinction “Best of Award of Excellence” by Wine Spectator magazine, the wine list comprises 1.100 labels and is really stunning. F&B Manager and wine director Marios Nikiforidis and his team of sommeliers will recommend wines that will best complement your fine dining experience. Sample the extensive selection of wines from around Greece and the world, many of which you may not have yet encountered. Elounda’s cellar is home to several exclusive labels and the team hosts frequent wine tasting events.
Elounda Beach Hotel & Villas, Crete is definitely one of the best resorts in Greece. The combination of the sea-side location, the various restaurant options, impressive wine menu and stylish rooms guarantee a memorable holiday in Crete. The new Dreamline Villas are stunning and serve as the perfect location for a hideaway and luxurious holiday. A place that is hard to leave.