Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort is a five star property on the Island of Mykonos, Greece. Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the hotel offers a unique world-class service on a superb beachfront location. Excellent and personalised guest services, relaxation & pampering are at the core in Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort. A combination of experiences make the property special and truly luxurious.
Set on Agios Ioannis beach facing the sacred island of Delos, birthplace of Apollo, the cosmopolitan centre of Mykonos Town is only 4 km away from the resort. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle services to and from the town or will book an island taxi for you with pleasure. This Cycladic sanctuary radiates a sense of serenity from its ancient Greek inspired wellness temple to the spectacular stone amphitheatre for yoga with a view.The resort is located away from the crowds but is close enough to be in the hum and trendy hotspots within 15 minutes.
Rooms & Suites
Scattered across five acres to provide space and privacy, the generously-sized rooms and suites combine the cube-shaped Cycladic architecture with the restful and tasteful interior décor. Several types of rooms and suites are subdivided by view, size and amenities. Flowing white drapes create a canopy in front of the windows and open out to balconies or patios with sea, garden or pool views. Most of them have wonderful views of the sea. Orthopaedic bedding, goose-feather duvets and quality Greek linen are standard throughout, ditto iPod docking stations and big flat screen televisions. The suites resemble marble cladding, rain showers in the bathrooms and spacious balconies. Suites have whirlpools and steam cabins. Two suites interconnect, while sharing a compact infinity pool outside, lapping a boulder-clad dining and barbeque area for private banquets.
Hotel Assets and Experiences
The Althea Spa Centre is a wonderfully pampering spa, overlooking the sacred island of Delos and enjoys one of the sunniest spots in the Cycladic islands. Designed to bathe the wellness sanctuary in sunshine, the treatment rooms make full use of the natural light while shaded courtyards and a semi caved thalasso pool give way to Aegean Sea views. Althea Spa Centre offers a wide variety of natural treatments based on traditional Greek techniques.
Guests can spend relaxing moments by the beautiful and large seawater outdoor pool which is equipped with posh day-beds, squishy cushions and shade-pergolas. Mykonos Grand Hotel and Resort also has a private and quiet beach.
A spectacular outdoor amphitheatre serves for social events like weddings and hosts yoga or pilates sessions in his inspiring surrounds. The resort has an outside tennis court and a state-of-the-art gym. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and free on-site parking is possible.
The Island’s port and airport are both 4.5 km away and the resort organises complimentary shuttle services from and to the airport.
A boat trip to the temple island of Delos is recommended.
- Gastronomy plays an important role in the true luxury experience of the resort. The Nama Restaurant is located next to the pool and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a setting allowing generous spacing of tables and stunning views on the Aegean Sea and breath-taking sunsets. Nama serves excellent gastronomy based on fine Greek products and wines. Herbs from the hotel garden and fresh seafood feature widely underlining the quality of the ingredients.
- Lunch and dinner are also presented a la carte. A big choice of fresh seafood, healthy salads, Mediterranean specialities and traditional Greek dishes are served in a modern and distinctive way. The Sriracha king prawns cooked on a hot stone, the almond crusted grouper and Greek honey donuts are engraved in our memory.
- The breakfast is outstanding and makes you curious to discover new products and combinations served on nicely dressed plates. A friendly and well-trained staff turns the breakfast into a gastronomic feast. The breakfast menu offers a wide choice of juices, detox waters, smoothies, Greek and international dishes, signature dishes and fruit bowls. Be sure to try the spirulina bowl with mango, banana and almond milk and the hard-to-beat cappuccino freddo.
- The wine cellar allows you to discover a wide range of excellent Greek wines from the mainland as well as from the islands of Tinos and Santorini and has a beautiful offer from the international vineyards. The sommelier will be happy to give you an insight into the different wine regions and grape varieties. There is a nice selection of wines that can be tasted by the glass.
- The pool bar is located next to the Nama restaurant and serves you tasty cocktails and snacks in no time.
- The brand new Bolla bar next to the lobby offers panoramic sea views and lets to superb sunsets and is ideal for a glass of champagne in a warm setting featuring an outdoor terrace.
Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort is a unique resort with exceptional guest services. It enjoys a superb beachfront location facing the sacred island of Delos, birthplace of Apollo. Nearly a dozen types of rooms and suites are each stylish and restful and guarantee stunning views. The hotel is a true gastronomic discovery, too, and the spa offers wonderful Mykonian experiences in a peaceful setting.
Our videos about this hotel
Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort