Pullman Maldives Maamutaa is a luxury all-inclusive resort located in the Maldives. A private island dotted with luxury island and ocean villas is the setting of a holiday where guests leave behind their worries to enjoy great gastronomy, around the clock drinks and an array of tropical activities.
Pullman Maldives Maamutaa is located on Maamutaa Island in the Gaafu Alifu Atoll. This island group is located in the South part of the Maldives. To get to the resort, guests take a 1-hour domestic flight from Malé to the small Kooddoo airport, and a speedboat to the resort afterwards. It is worth checking the domestic flights beforehand, so you can try to align your planning and/or international flights as well as possible.
The Gaafu Alifu Atoll is known as one of the best areas for snorkelling, diving and sea sports. The marine life here is stunning and you will probably see some dolphins, turtles, and even sharks during your stay. The Maamutaa island is stunningly beautiful as well, with lush vegetation and a big natural lake. The island covers 19 hectares of vegetation and 87 percent of is covered in thick mangroves, towering palm trees, and exotic plants. The freshwater lake in the middle of the island is a true eye catcher and a unique feature of the resort.
In this idyllic setting, Pullman Maldives Maamutaa offers a playful, modern and luxurious all-inclusive tropical beach holiday. Pullman opened its doors in 2019 and is the first all-inclusive property of the Pullman group. Wonderful accommodations, a great sports offer, delicious food and wonderful wellness are at the core of the Pullman Maldives Maamutaa experience.
Pullman Maldives Maamutaa features 122 over-water and beachside villas, each with direct access to the ocean and/or beach. A part of the villas have a private pool overlooking the beach or the ocean. There are two unique Aqua Villas, with underwater bedrooms, and an amazing Royal Suite with no less than four bedrooms a personal gym and personal spa rooms. Guests can choose between the following villa and suite types:
- Beach Villas feature a big private terrace and 200 square meters of sleek living space. The luxurious indoor-outdoor bath area features two refreshing showers and an indulgent island tub. Beach villas are also available for families, with two bedrooms, and with or without private pool.
- Ocean Villas are available with or without a pool. They feature a spacious living room and steps that lead directly down the ocean. An illuminated glass window in the floor reveals the teeming marine life below. The two Bedroom Ocean Villas feature a living area of 440 square meters.
- Ocean Pool Suites feature 185sqm of space, several outdoor areas and a private pool as well. There are also a few Ocean Suites without a pool.
- The two Aqua Villas are truly something else. These luxurious two-level villas have a submerged master bedroom and an overwater bedroom. Sleeping underwater is an incredible experience and a unique way to get close with the marine life. A huge floor-to-ceiling window just in front of the bed ensures amazing views on the underwater life during day- and night-time. You can also book the Aqua Villa for a private underwater “Canapés & Champagne” experience.
- The Royal Suite: The Royal Suite is a resort within the resort. No less than 4 bedrooms are combined with 2 spacious living rooms. The different areas are spread over two villas with two levels and they offer 1474 square meters of space. There is also a gym and a giant outdoor area with large infinity pool and several terraces. Your private butler makes sure you will have everything you need.
The interior design of all villas is contemporary, playful and warm. Brown, beige and white colours are contrasted with the different tints of the ocean. High ceilings give a sense of space and different seating areas offer ample possibilities to lounge and relax. The outdoor terraces boast beautiful views on the beach and/or the ocean. Luxurious bathrooms combine beige and brown tints with all modern amenities. Indoor and outdoor showers, a spacious bathtub and thoughtful interior accents make these bathrooms.
At Pullman Maldives Maamutaa, it is impossible to get bored. A walk or bike ide through the premises is a first great activity to start your stay.
Several exciting activities on land as well as on the water are possible:
- Pullman has a bold new vision for fitness in the Maldives. They believe fitness should be fun and linked to wellness. Guests can choose between a fit trail / beach workout, Zumba lessons, aerial yoga, floating yoga, sunrise / sunset yoga, beach volley, tennis, or even a 19 days holistic wellness & fitness bootcamp.
- On water, sports as possible as well, but it is the snorkelling and especially the diving that steels the show here. Maamutaa is one of the best places to dive in the Southern area of the Maldives. Our unique location make us one of the best places for diving in South Maldives The Pullman Suvadiva Diving Center is the go-to place for any diving enthusiasts.
- For a more relaxed array of activities, head to the Spa by Phytomer’s. Several treatment rooms are perched over a stunning sand lagoon and provide the spa’s guests with a mesmerising atmosphere. Several treatments, massages, facials and beauty therapies are available.
- There are two amazing hotel pools, at the beach and one infinity ocean pool, and guests can participate in complimentary non-motorized water activities or a sunset cruise.
One of the main advantages of staying at the Pullman Maldives Maamutaa is their wonderful all-inclusive program. The resort calls the F&B offer ‘eatertainment’ and that is something we can understand.
No set rules or limitations, unlimited beverages in three bars, and endless culinary journeys in three resort’s restaurants. You can sample local dishes, street-food inspired bites and beverages everywhere at the Resort. A foodie dream. Guests can indulge in the following restaurants and bars:
- Phat Chameleon is a unique place. It is the very first organic, vegan and vegetarian restaurant in the Maldives. Set in a wonderful veggie garden, guests enjoy a fine dining take on the vegetarian/vegan cuisine in an atmospheric and laidback setting. Lady chef Nyoman serves extremely tasty dishes, such as homemade tofu, combined with rice noodles, Asian mushrooms, Asian spices and a ginger and lime broth. A puff pastry tart with dried plum tomatoes is served with garlic chips, smoked paprika, crispy capers, arugula and basil oil. The dark chocolate cake with dates and salted coconut cream is a must try here.
- Melange is the resort’s main restaurant, with six à la minute international live cooking stations. It is open for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Souq Oven is located in a beautiful venue over the water. The chefs serves Italian classics for lunch, and Mediterranean (a combination of Middle Eastern and Turkish cuisine) inspired dishes for dinner. It is a great place to sample mezze or a tagine.
- You won’t get thirsty at Pullman Maldives either:
- The wine room is a dream place for wine lovers, with a stunning wine wall with 80 different types of wine and champagne. The best part: they are all included in the all-inclusive offer!
- The hub – Pool bar is a central point at the resort to socialize over cocktails and small bites around the resort’s main pool
Saffron Affair – Sunset bar is the overwater bar with hanging nets where guests can indulge in some serious chill-out. Delicious wines, creative cocktails and small bites are served to complement a stunning sunset.
- Sol rising – Sunrise lounge is the perfect place to start the day with a coffee or energising breakfast while enjoying the sun rising above the ocean.
Pullman Maldives is one the most generous all-inclusive properties in the Maldives. The resort combines beautiful beach and ocean villas, with or without private pool, with a focus on sports, wellness and fun. The all-inclusive formula guarantees that you can leave all your worries at home and enjoy unlimited tropical luxury, refined gastronomy, creative drinks and fantastic activities.
TRAVEL IN STYLE WITH ETIHAD
Flying to the Maldives? Choose well and travel in style with Etihad. We flew from Brussels to Malé with a stopover in Abu Dhabi. Fares start as low as € 650 for a round trip from Brussels to Malé in Economy Class or € 2.500 in Business class. Their business class offer is one of the best in the world, with a ‘dine anytime’ concept, Acqua Di Parma amenity kits and a state-of-the-art Inflight Entertainment System.
Our videos about this hotel
20219 Gaafu Alifu Atoll
Republic of Maldives