Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi is a wonderful beachside resort located in Abu Dhabi. It combines the best of two worlds: the cosmopolitan and cultural atmosphere of the city, and the laid-back holiday vibes of the beach. Rooms and Suites are luxurious and very spacious, offering all modern amenities and a timeless design. The beach and pool area are stunning, and the food delicious. One of the highlights in the United Arabic Emirates, indeed!
Abu Dhabi is one of the seven emirates which together form the United Arab Emirates. It is the largest emirate in the country. The capital of the emirate, and that of the United Arab Emirates as well, is the city of Abu Dhabi. This city is located on an island in the Persian Gulf, about a one hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi is a new and modern city and most of the buildings were built the past few decades. The multi-billion dollar oil revenues allowed Abu Dhabi to grow into the impressive city it is today: modern, clean and impressive. Highlights include the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Saadiyat Island, vibrant nightlife, amusement parks, luxury resorts, golf courses and several museums.
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is located right on the famous Saadiyat Beach. This natural beach is known as the most beautiful beach in the UAE, thanks to its interrupted ocean views and marine life. The international airport is only a 30 minutes’ drive away. The city centre and the touristic attractions of Abu Dhabi can all be reached within the same timeframe as well. The Saadiyat Cultural District, with its famous museums such as Louvre Abu Dhabi, Zayed National Museum, and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, is even closer and can be reached within a few minutes. A famous golf course is located just in front of the hotel, making it an excellent location for golfers, too.
The Resort & resort assets
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is an oasis of calm bordering the busy city. Its premium beachside location on a stretch of pristine white sand ensures a relaxing holiday. The design of the communal areas is impressive, with several modernist artworks as eye catchers. They form a beautiful, dynamic contrast to the more traditionally luxurious design.
The sprawling resort grounds are beautiful, combining lots of palm trees with green laws and pool areas. It’s a wonderful contrast with the wide beach just in front. The most important hotel assets include:
- A stunning pool, one of the biggest in Abu dhabi, which is surrounded by swaying palm trees and lush manicured gardens. The sun loungers and relax areas offer great views of the pool, Saadiyat Beach and the Arabian Sea.
- The Atarmia Spa at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is the place to be for relaxation and wellness. It features two floors with a private outdoor pool, a Jacuzzi in gold-mosaic, a sauna and steam bath, several tranquil treatment rooms and a fitness area. The interior is natural, with grey stones and dark, warm colours. Treatments are categorized by Brilliance, Majestic, Lustrous, and Opulence, and each is designed to address your specific desires. The massages with almond and lavender oil come recommended. In the fitness centre, a personal trainer can carefully shape your personal trainings.
- At park Hyatt Abu Dhabi, wellness isn’t limited to the spa. Several yoga classes are available at the beach throughout the day, and other wellness activities are organised as well.
- The beach area is stunning and one of the most beautiful in Abu Dhabi. Two symmetric rows of sun loungers and the Shala Beach Lounge offer plenty of space to relax and enjoy the views on the ocean. At sunrise you may even spot endangered hawksbill turtles or dolphins just offshore. Make sure you also visit the grounds during sunset, a wonderful and romantic experience!
- The Business Centre offers an array of great business facilities and round-the-clock services, including several meeting rooms
- For kids, Camp Hyatt is a dream. This exclusive facility for younger guests offers a range of activaties (indoor as well as outdoor), which ensures that kids will have an unforgettable time at the resort.
Rooms & Suites
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas offers 306 luxurious rooms, suites, and villas. They are well appointed in the hotel’s main building and spread out in buildings over the hotel grounds. Some of the villas even offer private pools and direct beach access. The design of the rooms is luxurious and timeless, and blends elegance with regional accents. Warm and sandy, natural colours set the tone and are combined with lush fabrics, golden and blue accents and colourful details. Rooms are very spacious, starting from a generous 50 square meters. Bathrooms boast lots of marble, walk-in rain showers, bathtubs and luxurious amenities. No less than 15 room categories are available:
- Park Room Garden View: approx. 50 m², maximum 3 persons
- Family Park Room Garden View: approx. 100 m², maximum 2 adults + 3 children
- Park Room Sea View: approx. 50 m², maximum 3 people
- Family Sea View Room: approx. 100 m², maximum 2 adults + 3 children
- Park Suite: approx. 100 m², maximum 3 people
- Park Executive Suite: approx. 120 m², up to 3 people
- Park Terrace Suite: approx. 130-150 m², up to 3 people
- Garden View Villa: approx. 120 m², maximum 3 persons or 2 adults and 2 children
- Beach View Villa: approx. 120 m², maximum 3 persons
- Garden View Villa 2-bedrooms: approx. 200 m², up to 5 people.
- Beach View Villa 2-bedrooms: approx. 200 m², up to 5 people.
- Prince Suite: approx. 150-170 m², up to 3 people
- Executive Villa: approx. 200 m², maximum 4 adults + 2 children.
- Presidential Suite: approx. 275 m², up to 3 people
- Royal Villa: approx. 365 m², maximum 7 people
During our stay, we stayed in one of the amazing suites/villas with ocean views. Very spacious and luxurious, this suite had a smart, rectangle structure, two terraces, an amazing bathroom, two toilets, a kitchenette and generous living and sleeping areas. And stunning views on the ocean, of course!
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi features a selection of great restaurants, ranging from tea lounges to beach-clubs with ocean views:
- The Café is the resort’s main restaurant and features an open kitchen, a large wood oven and serves a great breakfast, a varied lunch à la carte and theme dinners in the evening. This restaurant is included in the half board option, and there’s a great Brunch every Friday as well.
- The Beach House is the resort’s beachside restaurant and our favourite eating spot. It offers dishes of Mediterranean cuisine as well as international fare, accompanied by a selection of wines and cocktails. You can enjoy your meal inside or outside on the terrace with wonderful sea views. The warm truffle camembert, the sea bass in salt crust and the churros with chocolate and hazelnut come recommended. The cocktail lounge “Shala Beach Lounge” on the roof terrace is the best spot for sundowners.
- The Library is a luxurious tea lounge which serves a nice selection of teas and coffee specialties, as well as home-made pastries and chocolates.
- The Park Bar & Grill offers a large variety of steaks and seafood, right from the charcoal grill. Do make sure to check the resort’s website in advance, as the food offer varies.
- The Park Bar is the resort’s premium bar and features a large floor-to-ceiling wine display.
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi offers the relaxation of a true beach holiday, but with the vibrancy of one of the world’s most modern cities within arm reach. The wonderful setting on the beach of Saadiyat island and the wonderful design set the tone for a true Abu Dhabi experience. The luxurious, spacious rooms and a wonderful selection of activaties complete your true Park Hyatt stay.
TRAVEL TO ABU DHABI IN STYLE, WITH ETIHAD AIRWAYS
Flying to Abu Dhabi? Etihad Airways is without doubt the best choice for a direct flight to this metropolis. Abu Dhabi is actually the home of the company and Etihad Airlines flies direct from dozens of destinations around the world to Abu Dhabi.
We flew from Brussels to Abu Dhabi in Etihad Airway’s Business Class Studio’s. These studio’s are considered as one of the best Business Class seats in the world, offering plenty of space, a wonderful F&B offer and a state-of-the-art inflight entertainment system. Safety is a standard for Etihad Airways, and in 2021, they became the first airline in the world with 100% of crew on board vaccinated. Safety, luxury and comfort are what defines the Etihad flight experience today.
Discover more about the Etihad Business Class Experience
Did you know that when you fly with Etihad, you can explore six continents? Discover the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Indeed, their network offers access to hundreds of international destinations in just one booking!
Choose well and travel in style with Etihad.
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi
Saadiyat Island, PO Box 52007
United Arab Emirates